Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today, I choose to be happy.

As hard as it might be for most people to understand, happiness is largely a matter of choice. If we want to be happy, the first thing we must do is make a conscious, active choice to be so. As for me, I have a plan as to where my life is going. I didn't have to sit and do a lot of in-depth analysis in order to devise this plan, because it was handed to me by the Creator (God). All I had to do was open myself to discovering it and then make the choice to live my life in harmony with it.

I now wake up every day knowing that whatever happens, whatever comes my way today, I will act, react, and live my life in ways that are in keeping with the Creator's plan. I will remember that I am a spiritual being having a human experience, not a human being having a spiritual experience. When I lay down my head to sleep at night, I intend to be at peace with myself, knowing that I have thankfully and humbly lived this day as I was supposed to.

Knowing my life's purpose and knowing that I am empowered and guided by the Creator to carry out that purpose makes me very happy. I am truly at peace with life, the Universe and myself, because I have chosen to walk the path the Creator set forth for me. Doing so not only profoundly effects me, but others as well.

Today, I choose to be happy. And I am very thankful for everything the Creator has gifted me with, most especially a very special woman who is the center of my life. The awareness of this gift in particular - along with an awareness of the tremendous trust the Creator extends by entrusting me to love, care for, and support this wonderful lady - has changed my life forever.

Today I choose to be happy.
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment