Monday, July 20, 2009

Would you like to have a terrific week?

I'm issuing everyone a challenge this beautiful Monday morning: have a terrific week. It doesn't matter how many deadlines or seemingly insurmountable obstacles you see listed in your planner for this week. It doesn't matter how many wildfires you have to put out. What does matter is your frame of mind -- whether you INTEND to have a good week.

Paul Harvey once said "I hope someday to have so much of what the world calls success, that people will ask me, 'What's your secret?' and I will tell them, 'I just get up again when I fall down'."

So, start this week determined that if you fall down (or even if you get knocked down) you'll just pop back up with a grin on your face and keep moving forward. That's the only way the things we call "miracles" ever occur.

Dan Gunter
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment